Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting

This week I am practicing living in the moment.  There are a few exciting things coming up that my mind just wants to plan.  Today, an email came that said to expect a call from Brain Balance this week.  We will set up an appointment for an assessment for their program.  The surprise was that we could start the program within a few days of the results!  I am not quite ready for that in my head and preparation wise.  I have butterflies!!  Excitement and a little anxious. 

We are having a great day so far.  Kate woke up happy and clear.  Kate and I played while Matt made breakfast.  Nice and smooth. 

Today was the first official start of Snow Angel.   It is for the release of the Galant primitive reflex.  We will do this exercise together twice a day. .  It only took about 15 minutes of encouragement!!  That is amazing.

Matt and Kate are in the playroom right now.  Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment